Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Computer Death

Sadly my computer died the week before last, taking all my photographs and files with it (no, I didn’t back anything up). Well, it was created in the last century, so the machine had a relatively good innings.

Anyway, I’m stumbling along without a computer for the moment, but a ‘reconditioned’ laptop is somewhere in the postal system on its way to me (the spec is actually inferior to my nearly decade old computer, but beggars cant be choosers, and it does come with a one year warranty).

All this means that although I’m seeing my usual amount of theatre I’m not really able to write about it much, and I certainly wont have time to ‘catch up’ when I get the new (old) laptop.
In the meantime, until my normal service is resumed, I’ll try and post a couple of reviews.

No comments: